Formula networks can provide remote Wi-Fi, on-site Wi-Fi surveys and network LAN recommendations for Wired Switching infrastructure solutions, and provide reporting and recommendations, resulting from these services. This enables the client to make more informed decisions on their IT needs.
There are various levels of survey services available and depending on the requirements, type of business and building constructions available, including remote surveys, onsite visits and full audits. The surveys are carried out by experienced network consultant and it usually includes:
- Discussion and examination of current networking infrastructure, including assessment of Wireless and other IT services (if required)
- Wireless RF signal testing
- Detailed recommendations and reports, highlighting risks and possible issues, with documented recommendations
- Site Plan with suggested Access point locations
- Heat Map Wireless reporting (if applicable)
Site Surveys are an essential part of any Wireless deployment and at Formula we have over 15 years’ industry experience surveying for some very large vendors including NETGEAR, and have designed many Wireless solutions for various clients in diverse vertical markets.
We can also provide troubleshooting Wireless surveys on request, these are perfect for clients who want to confirm coverage levels and verify the quality of their existing WLAN solution and provide some advice and recommendations following the survey.
We work with varying professional Survey tools to carry out the surveys, including Ekahau, Wi-Spy, Air-Magnet and many others. For more information and or to discuss your Wireless / Network requirements why not contact Stuart.